Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Welcome to the Heart of My Garden

Welcome to the Heart of My Garden. Although I have gardened in the past, I am no where near an expert. I am simply a hobby gardener that loves to play in the dirt. This online garden blog is the place where I will journal my gardening fun. I will share my trial & errors of planting and eventually harvesting. But as with anything, you have to start somewhere. Today I went shopping at Sam's and happened upon some beautiful 3 gallon vegetable containers that I just couldn't pass up. So to jump start my garden I picked up 2 different plants....a "Red Hot Cherry" pepper &  a "Better Bush" tomato.
Even though we are having warmer temperatures during the day, we still have our cool nights. Therefore, I won't plant them in the ground just yet. In the meantime, they will be nurtured and cared for as is in their 3 gallon containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment