Sunday, March 17, 2013

Garden Sundries

 
 
 
The sunny summer-like sunbeams were definitely out in full force yesterday. I couldn't think of a better day to bring my little seeds out for their first taste of GOD'S natural light.
Since the garden beds are not ready yet, I still haven't been able to plant my Better bush tomato...
Nor has I planted the Red Hot Cherry pepper. But soon, very soon they will find their new home within the layers of earth on the property. Yes, it looks like my ivy next to it has seen better days. I am trying to nurse it back to health after the winter weather took it's toll on it.

 
 
 
Here's the latest update on the Apple tree, Rose bush, Persimmon, Pecan, Live Oak and Cypress trees. As you can see the Live Oak and Cypress are still patiently awaiting their turn to be planted as well. Soon, they too will be transplanted into the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment